Professional Games Cheating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Techbots

Advertise War

The Sims 2 PS2 cheats.

Go down 

Do you like the cheats?
Yea... thanks...
The Sims 2 PS2 cheats. I_vote_lcap0%The Sims 2 PS2 cheats. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not good...
 0% [ 0 ]
Not working.....
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Kanchou
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kanchou

Zodiac : Taurus

Chinese zodiac : Buffalo

Warning Level : 100%

The Sims 2 PS2 cheats. Empty
PostSubject: The Sims 2 PS2 cheats.   The Sims 2 PS2 cheats. EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 8:17 pm

Hello guys What a Face Got you today some cheats for The Sims on PS2... Cool Here u are.... Arrow

Cheat code: Pause the game and enter L1, R1, Up, X, R2
Important note: You will need to activate the gnome before any of the cheats will work.

More info on the Gnome: The Gnome is a trophy that appears after the above code is entered. It looks like a statue and will appear on the lot near the mailbox.

The key to entering cheats in The Sims 2 on PS2 is to enter the Gnome cheat first, then to enter the other cheats. Once you have entered the cheats you would like to use, go up to the Gnome and activate it. It will then list the cheats you have entered and you can select which ones to activate.

Need more information on The Sims 2 Cheat Gnome?

Here are the rest of The Sims 2 PS2 Cheats:

All Motives Filled

Cheat code: Up, Circle, Up, Right, L2
Note: The All Motives Filled cheat requires the Cheat Gnome to be activated, then the code can be set into action by selecting the Gnome and then selecting this cheat.

Unlock All Recipes

Cheat code: R2, Square, Up, Down, Right, X
Note: The Unlock All Recipes cheat requires the Cheat Gnome to be activated, then the code can be set into action by selecting the Gnome and then selecting this cheat.

Unlock All Clothing

Cheat code: Square, R2, Down, Right, Square
Note: The Unlock All Clothing and Fashions cheat requires the Cheat Gnome to be activated, then the code can be set into action by selecting the Gnome and then selecting this cheat.

Unlock All Objects

Cheat code: L2, Circle, Down, Left, Up
Note: The Unlock All Objects cheat requires the Cheat Gnome to be activated, then the code can be set into action by selecting the Gnome and then selecting this cheat.

Horn Audio

Cheat code: R1, L1, R1, L1, Triangle
Note: The Horn Audio cheat requires the Cheat Gnome to be activated, then the code can be set into action by selecting the Gnome and then selecting this cheat.

Unlock All Lots / Locations

Cheat code: Circle, L2, Left, Circle, Up, Circle
Note: The Unlock All Lots and Locations cheat requires the Cheat Gnome to be activated, then the code can be set into action by selecting the Gnome and then selecting this cheat.

Advance Clock 6 Hours

Cheat code: Circle, Square, L1, Up, Down
Note: The Advance Clock 6 Hours cheat requires the Cheat Gnome to be activated, then the code can be set into action by selecting the Gnome and then selecting this cheat. Do not use this code when a Sim is at work or away or it may cause problems.

Give Money - 9,999 Simoleons

Cheat code: R1, L1, R2, Right, Left
Note: The Money cheat requires the Cheat Gnome to be activated, then the code can be set into action by selecting the Gnome and then selecting this cheat.

Set Skill Level for Any Sim

Cheat code: Triangle, Circle, Square, R2, Left
Note: The Set Skill Level cheat requires the Cheat Gnome to be activated. Once this cheat is entered activate the Gnome, and select Interaction / Location, Change Skill, (name), change to number.

Team Photo

Cheat code: Right, Down, Right, Down, Right
Note: The team Photo cheat requires the Cheat Gnome to be activated, then the code can be set into action by selecting the Gnome and then selecting this cheat. Use this code at the title screen to take a team photo.
Back to top Go down
https://progamescheating.forumotion.com

The Sims 2 PS2 cheats.
Page 1 of 1